Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lights, Camera and a Bit of Animal Action!

Last night we went to a local lights display at a zoo and it was great!!! I took pictures but when you are in a moving car and it is dark outside, the pictures don't turn out. Oh well!

We waited an hour to get in (but you should have seen the line to get in when we were leaving - definitely glad we went when we did!). There were lights set up everywhere around the zoo, a deer park where thousands (I'm not kidding) of deer were roaming around and you could feed them from the car and they'd come right to your window and also a "petting zoo" but really they offered so much more. There were longhorns, cows, goats, lamas, bulls, ponies and many more. S was facinated by the animals and I don't think blinked they entire time we were walking through. They also had a huge bondfire which was really wonderful b/c it was COLD.

While we were driving, S sat up front with us (she thought she was so cool) and we had the windows open so she could really get a good look at the animals and lights. She hung her head out the window the entire ride and about jumped out to see the deer. However, somewhere along the way, I have no idea how it happened, but while she was hanging out the window she lost her pants!!! It was so funny, I went to hand her to Michael so she could see a zebra that was closer to his side of the car and when I did, there were her pants, in my lap. NO CLUE!!!!

All in all, it was a very fun time and we'll definitely do it again!!


This was the line we waited in before we could get into the zoo.









The deer and zebra.













3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so stinkin hilarious!! And priceless.

Anonymous said...

I bet her little brain was on overload!!

The 4 Pierces said...

I love her coat! I need on just like it!