Monday, December 15, 2008

I Wanna be Like Daddy

S really likes to "clean"! After she is finished eating and I am wiping down her highchair tray, she insists on having a towel and doing it herself. She is so independent and LOVES being praised for what a good job she does.

The other day, M was cleaning the floors and you could tell that S was wanting to help too. So, I gave her a wipe and she went to town. She followed him around the entire house helping him clean! It was too cute:)


She has also developed a liking of M's hat. He'll come in and she'll want to put it on her head and then take it off and put it on his head. Then, put it on her head, take it off and put it on his head. The game could go on and on forever!!!

2 comments:

TCW said...

OK likes to clean when I am cleaning too. We got her her own broom and dustpan. SB is so cute. I love the hat picture

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!