Monday, August 11, 2008

Atlanta and Beyond

This past week, S and I went to Atlanta to visit my family and some friends. My brother, Uncle Bobby, came over and was able to see her for the first time in a LONG time (it's probably been 6 months).


We went over to my cousin's house and S finally met her cousin Jack. He was so sweet and showed her how to use and play with all his toys. They were cute playing together!




Then, we headed to the pool in my parents' neighborhood for an evening of swimming. Cousin Jack was able to come for a while and so was a friend from high school and her little boy. It's been about a hear and a half since I've seen her. I was glad to get to visit with her before she has her next little boy in about 4 weeks.




When we returned home, we went to S's cousin, Will's, 1st birthday party. Isn't he a cutie?!?!:)


We also had a wedding shower to go to. S came with us and had fun playing with another little girl there who was only a month younger than her! She's really into showing you someone's eyes, nose and mouth so we had to be careful that she didn't poke one of the other little girl's eyes out!



We had a great past few days, but I will be honest, I'm ready for a little R&R!!!

3 comments:

amothersjourney said...

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I have seen you and your daughter! She is getting so big!! She looks like she is having lots of fun in those pictures. Hope to see you once our Bible Study group starts up. =)

Outnumbered! said...

She's got the prettiest eyes! Sounds like y'all been busy! Hope you get some rest.

Double Dees in SC said...

She's such a big girl now! Ahh!