Sunday, August 31, 2008

Apple Festival

While M went to a tractor show this afternoon, S and I opted to go to the Apple Festival, which we thought would be a bit more fun for us. There were SO MANY people there - most of them a bit on the "red" side so we were able to do plenty of people watching and were thoroughly entertained by it. I didn't think to go to the ATM before I got there so I only had $7. I used $5 to pay to park b/c I wasn't really in the mood to take the time to look for a parking spot. The other $2 I used to buy me an apple cider slushie - very good choice! If I'd had more $$$, I probably would have eaten my way through the festival. There were apple pies, apple cobbler, apple ice cream, caramel apples, fried apples.... well, you get the picture. S loved the balloons that were everywhere and all the big kids. But, her favorite, by far, was the Elvis impersonator that was singing. She was really dancing! Had her little arms up in the air just shaking it like a baby shakes it:) I was in hysterics and so was Elvis and everyone else who was around! She was just too stinkin' cute! What a fun outing!

CHEESE!!
Dancin'!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stella is the life of the party!!Just wait till she can walk..."Put on Her Blue Suede Shoes"

Outnumbered! said...

So sweet! She looks so animated! :)

TCW said...

She has so much personality. She is so sweet and wonderful.