Friday, November 9, 2007

Growing Like a Weed

Stella had her one month appt yesterday - wow! Sometimes it seems like the time is flying and other times (like 2am when she is screaming) it seems like it is creeping by:) At her appt, she weighed a whopping 8lb 15oz. She is gaining about a pound a week which is a LOT. What can I say, our family likes to eat! She is finally starting to be awake more often. And, now that her umbilical cord has fallen off, she got her first real bath - no more sponge baths! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of that since I was scared to death to take my hands off her to take it! It was really cute though.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how we have grown!!!I cannot believe the change in Stella since I last saw her.That first picture looks soooo much like you did when you were a baby....Wow!!!!

Outnumbered! said...

Enjoy every minute of it! It goes by way too fast!

Michelle Y said...

She is precious! Sorry I couldn't come over with Jamie2 to bring dinner last night. Jamie 3 has a cold and I didn't want to bring his germs! Looking forward to meeting little Stella in person soon!

TCW said...

Thanks for letting us love on your sweet little girl. She is so precious. Mommy must be feeding her well.

Annie said...

She is so pretty!