Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Southern Hospitality:)

This weekend Michael and I went to Charleston to visit a couple of my girlfriends, Lee and Shelley, from Clemson. It was SO GOOD to see them!! The last time I got to visit with them was last summer and it was far past time for us to get together again! One of our other girlfriends, Melanie, who lives in New Jersey was going to come for the weekend as well, but her flight got cancelled and was not able to make it. We missed her, but definitely look forward to seeing her soon!! We had a great meal at Lee and Shelley's apartment on Friday night (thanks girls and Stuart!), beached it on Saturday afternoon, shopped in downtown and went to Sullivan's Island for dinner Saturday night. I couldn't have asked for a better time:)

At the beach:

Playing a game (I don't feel comfortable mentioning the name of the game in blogworld, so we'll call it 'Horse'!!):

Downtown:


Dinner at Poe's on Sullivan's Island:

6 comments:

KLee said...

You are looking so cute with that baby! Sounds like lots of fun times! I've missed seeing you!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN! I think I am jealous you have had so much BEACH time this year!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun and can't wait to meet Baby Girl Bishop!!!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Love that baby belly. I haven't seen you in like 4 weeks...so you've changed. Hope to see you Monday so I can give "the baby" some love.

Annie said...

I am glad you had fun. You look so cute.
I am also glad you were able to find some Southern Hospitality. It's funny to me that the town known as the most historic town in SC has the least amount of southern charm when it comes to the people.

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

Isn't Charleston wonderful! We have friends there too that we love to visit!