Thursday, March 22, 2007

SPRING!!!!

I am SO LOVING THIS WEATHER!!! It makes me not want to be at work and just go outside and play all day:) I can't wait until it stays lighter just a bit longer and there is time for walking after dinner. That, I think, is my favorite thing to do this time of year! Trees are starting to get leaves, our bushes are budding and our grass is beginning to turn green again - YAY!! I love putting on a skirt and going downtown for the evening to eat dinner and then getting ice cream and walking around the park! Oh, and baseball! I LOVE ME SOME BASEBALL!! Greenville's team, the Drive, built a beautiful stadium right in the West End district of downtown and it is perfect for an inexpensive, fun-filled day or night:)

We don't have any big trips planned for the spring, it seems like weddings and showers have totally engaged us on our weekends. I would really like to get away to Savannah or Charleston before the summer comes and it is too hot and crowded to truly enjoy the towns!

No comments: