Thursday, March 15, 2007

So I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. I thought I was pretty good at figuring that kind of thing out, but oh was I ever wrong! I don't have that many pictures to post, since I don't have that many posts, but I would like to show one of my puppy! Oh well, one day I'll get someone to give me a Blog Tutorial!

I am a part of 2 bible studies right now. Last night I went to one of them and we are doing Jesus the One and Only by Beth Moore. It is sooo good! We are almost done with it and I am really sad. I think we will be starting another one in a few weeks just to give us a bit of a break. The group of girls is awesome! We really get into the Word and have wonderful discussions about Christ and His life. I am so glad that I was asked to join, even though I don't go to the church that it is through!

Here are some random trivia thoughts to ponder:
  • If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both legs in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all 4 legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
  • Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was allergic to carrots.
  • Firehouses have circular staircases b/c the engines were at one time pulled by horses and the horses learned to climb straight staircases.
  • Taft was the last president with facial hair.
  • When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home to a sellout crowd, the full stadium becomes the 3rd largest US city.
  • Honey is the only food that cannot spoil.

So, I obviously was bored and didn't have too much to write today! Oh well!


No comments: