Tuesday, September 24, 2019

BRMS Skate Night

We have never been able to make it to a school skate night because they are always on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and since S was in kindergarten, those have been dance days!  But, this year, our schedule is different and allowed us to make it tonight!  This was the middle school hosting it, not the elementary school, so that made for some good people watching;)  I took both of the kids with me and was so glad to have some of my friends there to talk to!  C and S both loved every minute that we were there and are already asking when the next one is!

None of these pictures are that great of my kids, but I stole them from the PTA Facebook page and was just glad to have some pictures to document that we all went and survived!

S on the left in the grey shirt

C is the yellow blur in the background



No comments: