Sunday, April 29, 2018

April 2018

My lavender has been thriving since last year - hope I didn't just
jinx myself!
I watched Adyson one night while her parents went out - we
made cookies!
Sunny day afternoon!
I had to work Goodies for Grown Ups and M wasn't able to be
there, so I snuck away for a few minutes to take my kids to the
book fair - don't worry, they got 2 donuts each while I worked!:)
First trip to Dillard's!
School Dance
Making sling shots
C's class took a field trip to Peace Center.  I did not go, but his teacher posted this picture!
He is hiding - can you find him?!?! 


Lunch with my friends from work:)

Spring pictures - that I didn't keep;)


I got a couple of bouquets for Admin Prof Day at work:)

1. The freckles are from school bc they just finished
reading Freckle Juick
2. He had a friend over and they played Beanboozled - yuck!

Just a boy staring at a candle.. what is it about boys and fire!?!?!


**As I've gone through these pictures, I notice a trend with C and his lime green shirt!!!

No comments: