Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February's Randoms

And we are officially done with my two least favorite months of the year!  YAY!!
S teaching her dance students...LOL!!

He dressed up in his homemade armor!

A nice, relaxing evening watching the Olympics!
Oh such lovely weather for reading before dance class!
With the door open:)

C had a playdate at the house with his friend, Nate!

A good day for a very long run in the park!

Gigi came to visit and we went up to North Greenville University for ice
cream, checkers and then to the park!

For some reason the kids have been on a chalk kit lately!
I'll take it!
The kids and I went to see Alice in Wonderland performed by
the Greer Children's Theater.  They always do such a great job!
We knew several kids in the show this year - including S's friend,
Layla.  This is the only picture I was allowed to take that afternoon:)

I finally made it up to Hendersonville to check out this
store I've been hearing about!  Such cute things!!

No comments: