Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Round Up

iPods and massage chairs while getting oil changed!

WAY TOO MUCH candy from the Halloween stash!

Family Game Night... obviously! LOL!

Right before I beat her at checkers;)

Let the Hallmark movie marathon watching begin!

M and I had a date night downtown and stopped to check
out the ice skating rink after dinner!


Mmmm!!  Einstein Bros has the best bagels!

Basketball practice started

I had to get my glasses adjusted and this kid went to town
building with the baby blocks!  Haha!

Every year a guy in our neighborhood sends cards to sailors 
at sea in the Navy and has us all help out by making cards!
This was C's!  Not sure if it's offensive or cute!?!

The two of them managed to cram themselves in this box and
stayed there for about an hour!  It was the craziest thing I've seen
in a while!

Heart-shaped pancakes were on the menu!  

Boy loves him some iPod!

No comments: