Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Other

C made himself comfortable at the end of the driveway
watching the across the street!  LOL!  Him and S use to do this
at our old house too when they were building across from that house!

After reading their book, I am double addicted to watching
Fixer Upper!

Just a typical trip to Lowes!

S and I went for a walk through the neighborhood one day and
she decided to bounce the basketball the entire way!

S's teacher has set up alternative seating in the classroom!  S is in the pink plaid
shirt with her back to the camera!

S and her BFF Kiersten!

Another rainy soccer practice!

Field trip with my boy to Furman to see Seussical the Musical!

S was inside with having her piano lesson and C was in his
own little world with a stick and a light saber!:)
S wrote this note for me when I had the flu!  Sweet girl!
Trying to steam out the congestion!  It was a terrible several
days!

Surprise!  I light snow came through one night!

Poor C... he's always getting in trouble, even when another
kid pinches him!  The pitiful picture cracks me up!

I will be quiet all day and I will instruct(I think he meant not
interrupt!) the teacher.  Bode pinched me but I still got in
trouble with Bode and JJ.  I had to go to the nurse.  I had to pull my
bear.
C had a noon soccer game and the kids were hungry by the time it was over!  The
YMCA was smart and were selling hot dog plates!  These two were thrilled!!

I took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast at the theater!  We
all liked it!

Don't know why this is sideways!  Ugh!!  These are the
pictures they were taking at the karate graduation a few
weeks ago!

Now that they are orange belts, C and M can start sparring!  Look out!!

They even get numchucks and swords!!

The joys of waiting for your sister to finish her piano lesson!

No comments: