Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Dance Observation Week

I have not been able to see a single dance class at this new studio since there are not any viewing windows.  I finally got my chance to watch this afternoon!  This studio is no joke - they are super serious about all the little details of arm position, head posture, foot pointing and I'm sure there are lots of technical terms I am missing, but dance is not my forte and I'm doing good just to know what I know!

S has really improved and it is incredible the ability of these little girls and how well they follow instructions(all seem pretty much Greek to me, but they obviously know what the teacher is saying!)!   I mean, she gives them an entire routine(in dance language) and then they do it!  Incredible!!!!

Her classes are 1.5 hours now, so it was a lot of sitting for me and C, but we made it, everyone survived, and I'm glad for the opportunit that S has at her new studio!


C had a lot of attention when he walked in with his Kindle
to the studio!






No comments: