Friday, March 4, 2011

What do you do when...

your little guy is on the move(rolling around everywhere) and you have to get a shower??

Here are a few of the things I've been doing lately that seem to work in addition to the tried and true jumperoo:

1. The cutest load of laundry I've ever seen(not to mention the drooliest too!)!

2. As S calls it, I put him in his "pen". But, not only does he go in, S has to be sure to be right there with him. This seemed like a great idea at first, but when I'm in the shower and I can't see exactly what she is doing to him it kinda scares me! I know at one point she was rubbing his belly with her foot like she has seen her daddy do to the dog. Yes, he was absolutely loving it and laughing. However, I can just see her losing her balance and stomping on him. I think this may be just a one kid pen from now on!!

No comments: