Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sand Table

Usually, when I am cooking dinner, I pop in Barney (we've moved on from Elmo - I guess this is considered moving up??). But, when my mom was up a couple of weeks ago, she got S some sand for her sand/water table that has been sitting empty since summer when we had water in it. S loves it and it keeps her well entertained. Now, when I'm cooking and it is nice outside, I put S on the back deck with the door open and I don't feel guilty for rotting her brain:)


2 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

Hey have you heard of BOZ?? I can let you borrow some DVDs. he is like Barney(I think same creators) but he is a christian..HA a big green bear that sings about Jesus and sharing the word with those around us. the songs will drive you crazy but at least Stella will be singing about GOD and not crazy barney songs! Ha Let me know!

KLee said...

I was going to say the same thing about BOZ! We have been watching Wowie Bozowie Christmas (or however you spell it) for the past two weeks. And it is cartoon so not so annoying!