Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 Year Pictures

I absolutely dread picture days. But, I know one day I will be glad that I go through the stress of getting them done... right?!?! Anyway, today I took S to get her two-year-old pictures taken. I know, it is a month late for this, but today was the first day the studio had their Christmas backdrops available and I wanted to kill two birds with one stone! S did pretty well all things considered, but she was definitely over it by the time we were finished!!

Isn't the tutu that my friend Amanda gave S for her birthday sooooo cute?!?!










P.S. - I'll post the Christmas pictures a little closer to Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So,so precious...

Jessica said...

Oh I love, love, love the ballerina outfit!!! So pretty in pink, and look at that cute little hair flip! She's adorable.

W and Js mommy said...

Precious! I love that little girl!

Amanda said...

The tutu looks adorable on her! I just now figured out that password protected blogs don't show up on my dashboard, so I was wondering where you'd been lately. Hello!