Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Night Football

Tonight our church had a flag football game. It was church staff vs. deacons. Even though this was flag football, if my husband had been out there I would have been a bit worried. I guarantee there are gonna be some seriously sore guys tomorrow!!!! Anyway, this was the first sporting event that S has been to, and she really enjoyed it - except for the heat (it was HOT)!! I think it was the continuous action on the field that had her enthralled. It was so fun to watch how intense she was! After awhile, though, I had to take her and seek shade. Apparently we weren't the only ones having issues with the heat, because half of the girls in my SS were also under the bleachers with their kids. OH, and S got her first kiss from a boy!!! Sweet little d2 is going to be so good with his new little sister/brother:)

On the way into the game.
Watching the game w/ daddy.
Notice the hat is now off, it was great while it lasted!

4 comments:

Michelle Y said...

I'm impressed! You are very prompt in reporting on events! Looks like y'all had fun! Jamie2, Jamie3 and I were taking a fabulous long Sunday afternoon nap and didn't quite make the festivities! See you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

All she needs is a pair of PomPoms!!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Glad she had fun! And yes, it was HOT! We found shade in the pressbox.

Anonymous said...

IT WAS BLAZING!PTL for a great turnout and fun with our church family!