Sunday, May 16, 2021

Biltmore House

S and I took a trip to Biltmore House with Amanda and Darcy for the day and it was just about the prefect getaway!  We strolled through the gardens, ate lunch at the Stable Cafe, and then took our tour of the house(they were limiting the number of people in the house at the same time with timed entry and it was SO much less crowded than the last time I went two years ago!  I didn't feel near as claustrophobic in some of the smaller corridors! I wish they'd continue to do that even after COVID regulations are no more!).  After we toured the house, we went back out to the gardens and walked around the property a little more before heading back home.  It was such a fun day!

We ran into some friends on the shuttle from the parking lot!
Darcy, S and Anna S.
 
I'm not sure that I've ever been to Biltmore in the
spring.  The gardens were so pretty!

SO.MANY.PLANTS!







This replica of the Biltmore House was made completely out
of plant materials!  I was so impressed!


The girls were doing poses and wanted pictures everywhere:)
I guess better that than refusing pictures!





No comments: