Wednesday, March 31, 2021

March 2021

 

Sparklers for the boy!

Gamers;)

Porch-sittin' in flip flops!

The 7th graders from church
went ice skating;)

Took the kids to Barnes and Noble to use
gift cards - C came home with a remote control
car and S came home with a bullet journal..LOL!!

My funeral roses!  There was a large bouquet
left over from a funeral at work and the pastor
divided them between all the girls to take home!

Candles and the heat lamp made for a perfect back
porch dinner!

I took lots of pictures of books I thought looked
interesting when I was at Barnes and Noble
with the kids so that I could come to the library
and get them for free;)

When the table is not there for breakfast...LOL!

C did this poster project at school and for him
to put that much effort and color into a project
shows such HUGE growth and maturity!  

C had a bday party to attend and to say there
was a lot of boys there would be an understatement!


No comments: