Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 2021

S and Anna made pumpkin muffins - it was
hilarious to watch/listen to them!

The ribs were SO CLOSE to being done... and then
they caught on fire!  UGH!

When you've had a busy day the day before and you are
cramming to get homework done before school in the morning!

So much is not right with the world right now!

I entered my first fabric store ever to try and pick
out fabric for our dining room curtains!

Date night in downtown Greer:)

C has been drawing little Pokemons 
all over his papers and binders!

We attended a funeral for M's uncle in Atlanta
and were able to meet up with Grandpa and Gigi
beforehand for a picnic!

My Christmas present arrived after being on 
backorder and I have been thoroughly enjoying
it!

Our church FINALLY has a 
new pastor after TWO years of 
searching!

 
Mr. Fix-It using the tools that my dad gave us
that my grandfather used on the railroad!

Took a picture of my grandparents' grave marker while I
attended my aunt's funeral in Salisbury, NC - 2 funerals in
2 weekends:(

M splitting firewood for the new fire pit!

C and I attended a high school wrestling match!

The kids built a teepee fort at the lake while M did some work
on the lot/dock!

No comments: