Monday, August 20, 2018

First Day of School

They are off!  5th and 3rd grade here they come!  What?!?!?  last year of elementary school for S:(  So incredibly hard to believe, but I'm not going to sit here and dwell on that!

We were up, bright and early!  S is doing the morning news show the first half of the year, and today was day #1 so she had to report first thing!  C was sent to the cafeteria for breakfast and I dropped them off and headed to work!  LONG gone are the days of walking them in to their classrooms!!


And, of course, as I do every year, I had them give me their "favorites" list:

S
TV Show - Bunk'd
Best Friend - Kiersten
Candy - Kit Kat
Color - Blue
Book - Granted
Activity - Sewing, dancing, singing(I'm going to add reading and crafting!)
Wants to be - Teacher

C
TV Show - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Food - Pizza 
Best Friend - Gavin
Candy - Suckers
Color - Blue
Book - Big Nate books
Activity - Playing with Hot Wheels, Legos and Nerf Guns
Wants to be - Policeman





No comments: