Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January... Done... Already!

I've been LOVING these new blankets the kids got for Christmas!

S working on her Solar System Project

The kids love their blankets too!

M "watching" the National Championship football game:)

Shootin' the big gun!

Fun times getting the oil changed!

C has to go with me every Tuesday while S is at dance to
get my pre-made paleo lunches.  The nice lady there told him the previous
week that she would make him alligator and put it in my bag for him.  Sure enough! 
She remembered!  He LOVED it!!

My new Christmas toy came!

C's been working on his reading comprehension some at home!

Piano practice, too!

S got a mermaid tail kit for Christmas and got it done!
Cuddle time with this cutie!

Bowling with the Sinclairs!

We got new couches/recliners in our living room!  First time EVER we've purchased
NEW living room furniture!


M and I went to see Phantom with some friends!  I wish I'd
remembered to take pictures of our night out because it was a
fun and memorable one for the books for sure!

No comments: