Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast at School

Today was S's K3 Thanksgiving Feast! The kids were able to "cook" their feast with the help of a few very patient moms (I was not there - HA!!) and then they had a feast with the other K3 class. S's class were the Indians and the other class were the pilgrims! SO CUTE!! All of the parents were invited to watch the great feast, but I was home packing the car for our Thanksgiving trip and this is the only time I am free from C-man and can actually get something done so I had to miss it:( I hated it, but I guess I can't do everything! S's best friend in class is Sam(see first picture!). I hear about Sam ALL.THE.TIME and we have run into them while out before so I've met his family - and approve of the friendship! I'm glad, though, that another mom took some pics and got one of the two of them together! Happy Thanksgiving Feast!






No comments: