Sunday, February 8, 2009

The last few days, we have spent some much needed family time together. On Thursday afternoon, Gigi came to visit so that M and I could go out to a MOPS Valentine's dinner and on Friday she watched S while I went crazy at a huge consignment sale (S should have no shortage of clothes this summer!!). When I got home, and after S's nap, Gigi and I took S to a local park and had a blast! It is always fun to get outside and play!


Gigi and S at the park.
She decided sitting on the swing like this was better than the traditional way.

On Saturday afternoon, M and I took S downtown. Apparently a lot of other people had the same great idea as us! S loved getting to walk around and meet everyone. After playing, we headed up to Wild Wing Cafe for dinner (S threw a mini-tantrum when we had to leave the park and put her in the stroller - this girl enjoys her freedom and independence). We had a wonderful dinner and since everyone was still happy, we ventured to my favorite ice cream place for dessert! Ahhh... bliss:)

S meeting another little girl at the park and getting a hug in return. Too sweet!


Family photo:)
S managed to get herself incredibly dirty. Daddy tried to keep her clean, but gave up after awhile

Loving the stairs - until she busted and got a little scraped up:(

Dinner at Wild Wing. S liked coloring and was really pretty good at it - I had no idea!

YUMMY!! Spill the Beans:)
On Sunday, after church and a nap, I went grocery shopping while M took S over to his parents' house and played outside in the 70* weather!!! I think I got the short end of that deal!


S with Grandmamma and Granddaddy. Running around and having a great time!

On the Kubota with Daddy.

On the excavator with Granddaddy.


What a great weekend with our family and the grandparents!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so did you notice in the picture of M & S at the park it looks like they are GIANTS with the mini- kid runnign behind them?? hahaha sorry I notice things like that! Must have been up on some sort of hill?? :)