Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're Connected!

FINALLY... our family is connected to the rest of the world. We got internet and cable!!!! I am super excited. I mean, here I am, sitting in my baby's room (we don't have our wireless hooked up yet and the modem was installed in her room, go figure!) with her asleep next to me snoring away! Geez, I hope she outgrows this snoring. Poor thing! I am so glad to be back in touch with my email and blog worlds! Now, let's hope Charter doesn't screw up a good thing!

7 comments:

KLee said...

Glad to have you officially back in the blog mix! I think I may be a lone soul, but we have not had issues with Charter! Maybe you will have the same luck.

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

yahoo! yeah, we hate charter too. it's great to have you in mom to mom and i know that working decision can be hard, but it sounds like you did just what God would have you to do.

It's a Mom Thing said...

That means more pics of S, right? Yea!!!

Shelby said...

Glad you are back! I was just saying this morning in mom2mom that I missed reading your blog and seeing updated pics of stella! yeah! glad too that you are enjoying being home with your little one. i love it (even during the difficult times) and it's totally worth it!

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

Good to see you and your little one today. I got to see her just for a moment when ya'll were about to leave! She was all bundled up in her pink thing and what a doll! Glad you're connected!

Rebecca said...

Yipppeee! I have missed your updates and being able to see/hear about S! Glad you are able to stay home. I'll let you know next time I'm in town, I'd love to see you!

kari and kijsa said...

Just stopped by to say hello!

blessings, kari & kijsa