Friday, October 5, 2007

Being Evicted!

So, as most of you know, the eviction process has begun! Guadeloupe's presence is being requested on this side of the womb:)

Today is my last day of work, the nursery is done, and I am ready! I know, I know... she'll come when it's time. God is in control, and I know that. I'm half kidding about evicting her, but I am also half serious! No harm in helping her along - that's what mom's do, right?!?!?!

I ate Mexican for lunch today, I've been walking just about everyday and picked up my pace a bit yesterday, mowed the grass on the riding lawn mower and I've been doing lots of stuff around the house to keep active (i.e. laundry, cleaning, cooking) in hopes that will move things along.

I am 38 weeks 1 day today, so there is still time for her to arrive and not be late, but sooner rather than later would be nice! I'm ready to meet my little girl:)

9 comments:

KLee said...

Like the new name--the blog's and the baby's! You are too funny! Nothing like helping her along.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Sounds like you're doing all that you can. Mexican and the riding lawn mower...if that doesn't help I don't know what will.

The 4 Pierces said...

I hope she will hurry up too. I can't wait to meet this sweet little girl!

Outnumbered! said...

It's inevitable, now! She will be here before you know it! You might want her to go back in, so you can get some sleep in a couple of weeks! :) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

FINALLY...someone uses the name I suggest!!!! HEHEHE SO do I need to come over and hand her the eviction notice...I just feel like you have been pregnant for like a year at least....I know I'm not helping...I agree with Nikki--you may want her to go back in just so you can get some sleep! WE (me,J,W) {{heart}} you and baby & Daddy!!!!

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

Girl, you better take it easy while you can...I know you can't wait to meet your little senorita, but rest well until the time comes...we find out if we are having a guadalupe or a jose tomorrow morning!

Michelle Y said...

Yeah for Guadalupe! Guadalupe in Greer!....that has a nice ring to it. I can't wait to hear when you are rushing to the hospital to meet your new little girl!

Shelby said...

well, i'm apparently getting to this a little late.. .so, congrats to little guadalupe who arrived on kevin's birthday! yeah! I LOVE the name Stella!!! What a great name!! Can't wait to meet her!!!!!

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

I'm late in this too, but I'm so excited for you! Welcome, Stella. Love the name. Sounds like you really did a lot of nesting. So did I.