Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day! My husband and I had a wonderful evening together. We coooked steaks (yummy!) on the grill and had a homemade cake for dessert. I had 2 slices of cake and still feel like a cow today because of it! But, I think it was worth it!

Oh, and exciting news, we bought a car yesterday. We got a Toyota 4-Runner! We get to hopefully pick it up this afternoon. I am super excited! It is the sport addition and is silver (to hide the dirt b/c I don't clean cars very well or very often).

Let's see, any new exciting news. Oh yes, a few announcements:

1) Our friends, Reid and Nancy, are having a GIRL in June! Yippee!!! They have an 18mo old boy right now.
2) Our friends, Michelle and Jamie, are having a BOY in July! Their first child:)
3) My cousin, Lauren, and her husband are putting together a 5k race for a charity they started! Good luck and congrats on everything happening with that!
4) NASCAR STARTS THIS WEEKEND...Hehe, I am such a redneck:) I am super excited, though. We have already bought tickets to 2 races this year!

No comments: