Friday, July 31, 2026

July 2026 Randoms

 

S is officially registered for classes at Wofford!

Worker Man, C


S and I, along with her new roommate and her mom
took a trip up to the Charlotte IKEA store to do 
a little dorm room shopping!  This is the only
picture I took...LOL!

Having to work late to catch up from being out so much
this summer... but luckily I have 2 screens and could watch
the World Cup game as I worked! 

C learned to change the oil in his truck!

A warm glass straight from the dishwasher
and a cold smoothie is apparently NOT
a smart idea!  Oops!

C decided to leave S a little note!  He can
be very funny!  She thought it was from me!  I
am actually a little offended that my 
handwriting can be confused with a 
16 year old boy!  

S has been ordering away for her dorm room!

I won 4 tickets to the MLS All Star game!  I never win
anything!  And, of course, everyone in my family
is working the next morning and the game is 
at 8pm in Charlotte!  BOO!  I found a 
friend who was able to use them and had a
great time, though!

I requested this from the library
a while ago and just now it was my turn!
So good!

I spent hours listening to it as I sat of the 
front porch...

S spent a lot of time putting her dorm
furniture together so we wouldn't have to 
deal with it the day of move in!


Hours were spent on the back porch too listening to 
Calamity Club on audio!:)  I only have 14 days before
it auto returns so I was locked in - plus it was really good!

No comments: