Three Year Old stats:
Height - 3ft1.75in (69%tile)
Weight - 26.6lb (10%tile)
BMI - 13.12 (.27%tile)
Just look how much she has grown over the years!
This morning we went to Friday on the Farm and milked a cow. Not a real cow, but a pretend one. It was so cool!! I kinda wished I was able to do it:) This was followed by a cow art activity and milk and cookies while they listened to a cow story. So well thought out and done!
Tonight we headed to Fall for Greenville! I LOVE going to this each year!! You get to taste some foods from restaurants you otherwise would not typically go to. I mean, how often to get to pair shrimp and grits with a slice of pizza??:) S doesn't get to ride in strollers too often since C was born. However, this was an exception and I am so thankful that we were able to them both contained. There are SO MANY people in the streets that I would have been worried about losing her had she been walking! We ate our way through the festival and enjoyed a beautiful evening as a family!
1 comment:
Friday at the FARM??!!!!! HOW FUN ARE YOU!!!! What a GREAT MOMMY! YOU do such fun and creative things with Stella she is just so sweet!
Post a Comment