Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Lunchtime Live!
Our little downtown does a fun activity during the spring. They have musicians from the area come and give free performances as the city's new amphitheater! Today I decided to give it a try - it was great! There are swings and fountains right at the amphitheater which gave S something more to do than just sit in the amphitheater(there is also a playground not too far away, but I didn't let S know that b/c I was not in the mood to hike it up and down the hill!). We had our lunch packed and listened to the music for a while and then enjoyed the water! It was a bit warmer than I'd like, but we had a great "mommy and me" morning together!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun way to spend the day...looks like you are getting the hang of using that new camera.
Keep those pictures coming!!
Post a Comment