We waited an hour to get in (but you should have seen the line to get in when we were leaving - definitely glad we went when we did!). There were lights set up everywhere around the zoo, a deer park where thousands (I'm not kidding) of deer were roaming around and you could feed them from the car and they'd come right to your window and also a "petting zoo" but really they offered so much more. There were longhorns, cows, goats, lamas, bulls, ponies and many more. S was facinated by the animals and I don't think blinked they entire time we were walking through. They also had a huge bondfire which was really wonderful b/c it was COLD.
While we were driving, S sat up front with us (she thought she was so cool) and we had the windows open so she could really get a good look at the animals and lights. She hung her head out the window the entire ride and about jumped out to see the deer. However, somewhere along the way, I have no idea how it happened, but while she was hanging out the window she lost her pants!!! It was so funny, I went to hand her to Michael so she could see a zebra that was closer to his side of the car and when I did, there were her pants, in my lap. NO CLUE!!!!
All in all, it was a very fun time and we'll definitely do it again!!
This was the line we waited in before we could get into the zoo.
3 comments:
That is so stinkin hilarious!! And priceless.
I bet her little brain was on overload!!
I love her coat! I need on just like it!
Post a Comment