We don't have any big trips planned for the spring, it seems like weddings and showers have totally engaged us on our weekends. I would really like to get away to Savannah or Charleston before the summer comes and it is too hot and crowded to truly enjoy the towns!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
SPRING!!!!
I am SO LOVING THIS WEATHER!!! It makes me not want to be at work and just go outside and play all day:) I can't wait until it stays lighter just a bit longer and there is time for walking after dinner. That, I think, is my favorite thing to do this time of year! Trees are starting to get leaves, our bushes are budding and our grass is beginning to turn green again - YAY!! I love putting on a skirt and going downtown for the evening to eat dinner and then getting ice cream and walking around the park! Oh, and baseball! I LOVE ME SOME BASEBALL!! Greenville's team, the Drive, built a beautiful stadium right in the West End district of downtown and it is perfect for an inexpensive, fun-filled day or night:)
We don't have any big trips planned for the spring, it seems like weddings and showers have totally engaged us on our weekends. I would really like to get away to Savannah or Charleston before the summer comes and it is too hot and crowded to truly enjoy the towns!
We don't have any big trips planned for the spring, it seems like weddings and showers have totally engaged us on our weekends. I would really like to get away to Savannah or Charleston before the summer comes and it is too hot and crowded to truly enjoy the towns!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment